2007 - Center for Strategic & International Studies
Center for Strategic & International Studies
The Age of Consequences: The Foreign Policy and National Security Implications of Global Climate Change
Report - November 2007
- R. James Woolsey is a vice president for Booz Allen Hamilton and former director of the CIA.
- Kurt M. Campbell is CEO and co-founder of the Center for a New American Security and former deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asia and the Pacific.
- Leon Fuerth is a research professor of international affairs at The George Washington University, and former national security adviser to Vice President Al Gore.
- Jay Gulledge, Ph.D., is the senior scientist and program manager for science and impacts at the Pew Center on Global Climate Change.
- Alexander T. J. Lennon is the editor-in-chief of CSIS’s flagship journal, The Washington Quarterly.
- J.R. McNeill is a professor of history at Georgetown University.
- Derek Mix is a research associate in the CSIS Europe Program.
- Peter Ogden is senior national security analyst at the Center for American Progress.
- John Podesta is president and CEO of the Center for American Progress and former chief of staff for President Bill Clinton.
- Julianne Smith is the director of the CSIS Europe Program and the Initiative for a Renewed Transatlantic Partnership.
- Richard Weitz is a senior fellow and director of program management at Hudson Institute.