Projects & Resources
- This section is dedicated to the interaction between the monetary economy and the economy of systems. That is the dynamic interactions between the resources of earth and its environmental systems and the human and industrial systems. Generally, transparency and understanding in all economic systems in relation to needs, use and capacity combined with sustainability must be a primary consideration in economic policy.
- The Learning Center Systems project was designed by John Reisman working with Jonas Salk and Martin Chamberlain in the late 80's and into the mid 90's. It's relevance is as strong today as it was then. This project aims to revolutionize education in all areas, including: administration capacity, student and teacher performance, curriculum development systems... In fact, everything a school, or district needs to measure, monitor and perform.
- Identifying pathways to a greener future for energy policy development, city planning and education. Renewables and sustainability are the keys to success – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
- Currently this section is dedicated to resources for climate education and we expect to expand into support projects. Understanding our environment helps in decision and policy making as well as understanding needs and direction.
- Info Technology
- This is also a resource section for promoting best in class technologies that are, or related to, open source and related technology. Practical solutions are becoming ever more accessible for government and organizational management of all kinds, at all levels.
- Open source security and related considerations for general web based security issues.